Wireless Phone Plans
There are plenty of cell swapper websites available on the internet today. Why these cell swapper websites are so popular is because they have a portal where thousands of sellers list their existing cell phone contracts for sale and the buyers can choose from all the available options and purchase a short term contract from them. The reason why people prefer to buy existing wireless phone plans from some one else and not purchase a new one is because most service providers offer contracts for as long as a year to start with, not many would want to go with that option.
When you are narrowing down your options on a cell swapper website it is important to check the condition of the handset and the features available on it. But that’s not the only thing that is important; in the long run the wireless phone plans make all the difference. The tips mentioned below will help you choose the best wireless phone plans:
· Check only those contracts which have wireless phone plans from the best service providers. Ask your family, friends or colleagues what they use and recommend and select a service provider that has the best reputation.
· Check what kind of coverage the service provider has to offer. It wouldn’t be useful if you purchase wireless phone plans that do not have coverage in the area where you live.
· Check the calling rates that are offered compare it to the other service providers. In the long run this would make a big difference to your monthly bills so select one with the lowest calling rates.
· Check all the other cost factors involved, the fixed charges, the text message charge, roaming charges, internet service charges and picture messages charges. Don’t let any hidden costs catch you unaware after you make the purchase.
· Ask the seller what add-ons he/she has subscribed for. Many sellers would have subscribed for additional services like unlimited messaging. This would be beneficial for you if you text a lot, but do check if the numbers outside your network are also included in the plan or not. Also check if you can unsubscribe from these additional services whenever you like or not, in some cases these would be a part of the wireless phone plans and you would be stuck with them even if you do not use them at all.
Check if the service provider offers any discounted calling rates or family member’s numbers or not. Some service providers offer unlimited free calling to one selected number, and this could save you a lot of money if you have to call home a few times a day.